CQ104 one-component moisture-curing pure polyurethane waterproof coating is a new type of pure polyurethane waterproof coating produced by introducing the latest foreign technology and using imported technology and raw materials. It overcomes the need for on-site deployment of two-component polyurethane waterproof coatings before use, and the deployment is not Uniformity will cause shortcomings such as performance degradation.
1. 100% pure polyurethane, after the coating is coated, it absorbs the moisture in the air and the base layer and solidifies into a film, which is a new generation of environmentally friendly products;
2. It is especially suitable for waterproof construction on wet base surfaces and complex structures, without solvent, and self-leveling;
3. The construction is safe and convenient, single-component construction does not need to be mixed, and the coating is tough and elastic after curing;
4. Stable performance, heat and cold resistance (-40℃-95℃), chemical corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
5. Strong adhesion, able to bond concrete, masonry, wood, glass, metal, rubber and other substrates;
6. The basic color is brown-red, and various colors can be painted on the surface of the coating film.
Scope of application
1. The flat and inclined roofs, gutters, canopies and various irregular roofs of buildings, especially the waterproof treatment of beautiful roofs, overpasses and sports fields;
2. It can be used for all kinds of water conservancy projects, such as water channels, water-proofing and sealing and plugging of construction projects under construction
3. Waterproof, moisture-proof and decoration of indoor and outdoor walls; roofs of corrosive environments such as chemical plants, steel plants, power stations, and external anti-corrosion of acid, alkali, salt, and oil pools;
4. Waterproof projects for indoor floors, toilets, bathrooms, gardens, flower beds, hot spring pools, swimming pools, sewage treatment pools and cold storage floors, etc.;
5. Sealing and waterproofing of various doors and windows, wall pipes and cracks;
6. Anti-corrosion, anti-rust and water-proof treatment of metal and water pipe surface and galvanized sheet roof.
1. Remove the sundries, stains, dust on the base surface, and the part where the product is painted should be firm, clean, and without water;
2. The cracks in the base layer less than 2mm should be sealed with this product thick coating;
3. The metal surface must be derusted before applying this product;
4. Perform node treatment first, and then use plastic or rubber scrapers and other appropriate tools to evenly apply this product on the cleaned base surface;
5. The coating film thickness is greater than 2 mm, it can be divided into 2-3 times of scraping, the time interval of each scraping is more than one layer of surface dry and not sticking to the hand, and the direction of scraping should be perpendicular to each other;
6. Reference dosage: (1.0mm thickness) 1.2-1.5kg/㎡; (1.5mm thickness) 1.8-2.0kg/㎡; (2.0mm thickness) 2.4-2.8kg/㎡.
Storage and packaging
1. This product is non-dangerous, non-toxic, tasteless, does not pollute the environment, and can be transported safely;
2. Pay attention to sealing when storing, and store in a ventilated, cool and dry place indoors;
3. The product shelf life is 6 months;
4. The packaging is 25㎏ iron drum.
1. It should be sealed immediately after opening to prevent moisture absorption and solidification and scrapping. It is recommended to use up after opening;
2. When the product has a long storage period, a thin layer of glue will be formed on the surface of the coating, which will be removed during use and will not affect the use;
3. The thickness of the coating film should be uniform, tightly closed, and no bottoming, bulging, falling off, cracking, warping, and loose closing of the head are not allowed;
4. The construction temperature should be above 0℃, and the construction environment should keep air circulation.