Product material: High density polyethylene, HDPE
Product size: 110-800mm, bulk
- HDPE Double wall bellows, or PE bellows, is a new lightweight pipe made of HDPE. It has excellent chemical stability, aging resistance and environmental stress cracking performance.
- HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe has unique structure, strong compression resistance, smooth inner wall, small friction coefficient, high flow rate, good flexibility, and can be used for uneven settlement of the soil. Light weight and convenient construction can reduce construction cost and shorten the construction period. At 15 feet / sec, the wear resistance is 3~5 times higher than that of ordinary or fine steel pipe. It has convenient connection, good sealing, corrosion resistance, zero leakage and no scaling.Avoiding the two pollution is ideal “green tube”. It has a long service life and can be buried for more than 50 years.
Scope of application
- Municipal Drainage and sewerage system engineering; underground drainage and drainage for apartments and residential quarters;
- Highway buried pipeline, underground drainage network of golf course;
- Water conservancy projects such as irrigation and water delivery and drainage of farmland water conservancy;
- Chemical and mine used for fluid transportation and ventilation;
- Protective sleeves and communication cables for underground pipelines.
It has excellent chemical stability, aging resistance and environmental stress cracking performance.
- One year after-sale guarantee