The fireproof glass is made of multiple layers of original glass, sealed with special flame-retardant rubber strips around, and filled with fireproof glue in the middle. After curing, it becomes a transparent jelly and is bonded to the glass as a whole. After the fireproof glass encounters high temperature, the transparent jelly-like fireproof glue layer in the middle of the glass will harden quickly to form an opaque fireproof insulation board. While preventing the flame from spreading, it also prevents the high temperature from being transmitted to the back fire surface.
1. It has outstanding fire and heat insulation properties (the time of fire and heat insulation is greater than 60min), which can isolate flames, smoke, and toxic gases.
2. A greater degree of blocking radiant heat and heat transfer, truly protecting personal safety
3. It is a safety glass with high impact resistance, good safety, strong weather resistance and durability in the middle layer, and no bubbles.
4. It has a good sound insulation effect and can meet the perspective needs of natural lighting.
5. The original glass can be physically tempered, which reduces the difficulty of tempering processing.
6. It can be used for curtain walls and the advantages of curved surface processing.