Qinglong brand CQ103 acrylic high-grade elastic waterproof coating is a one-component water-emulsion waterproof coating prepared by adopting foreign advanced technology and raw materials, using pure acrylic polymer emulsion as the base material and adding other additives.
1. Construction of wettable surface;
2. Using water as the dispersion medium, it is non-toxic, tasteless, and does not pollute the environment, and is an environmentally friendly product;
3. One-component, cold application, can be coated with brush, roll, spray, scrape, etc.;
4. It has good aging resistance, extensibility, elasticity, cohesion and film-forming properties;
5. The waterproof layer is a closed system, and the overall waterproof effect is good, especially suitable for the construction of special-shaped structure base;
6. It can be used as a color beautification protective layer for rubber asphalt black waterproof layer.
Scope of application
1. It is suitable for building waterproof and anti-seepage projects in non-long-term flooded environments such as roofs, walls, toilets, basements, etc.;
2. It is especially suitable for roof waterproofing projects with light thin-shell structures, and can also be used as adhesives or exterior wall decorative coatings.
Construction method selection
Construction Method I: base surface → bottom layer → under coat → top coat, reference dosage: 2.1㎏/㎡
Construction Method II: Top coat → Middle coat → Under coat → Bottom layer → Base surface, reference dosage: 3.0㎏/㎡
Construction Method III: Top coating→Middle coating→Non-woven fabric layer→Undercoating→Bottom layer→Base surface, reference dosage: 3.0㎏/㎡
1. Base surface treatment: The base surface must be flat, firm, clean, free of water, and no leakage. The unevenness and cracks must be leveled first, and the leakage must be plugged first. The male and female corners should be made into arc corners. ；
2. Coating essentials:
1) Coating with a roller or brush, according to the selected method, complete layer by layer in the order of bottom layer → lower coat → non-woven fabric → middle coat → upper coat;
2) If the paint (especially the primer) is applied, it should be stirred at any time;
3) The coating should be as uniform as possible and not localized;
4) The time interval between each layer shall prevail when the previous layer of coating film is dry and not sticky;
5) For the third construction method, the bottom coating, non-woven fabric and middle coating must be applied continuously;
6) Each layer of coating must be taken according to the prescribed amount, and the cut should not be too thick or too thin.
Storage and packaging
1. The product should be stored in a ventilated and cool place above 0℃;
2. This product is non-dangerous, non-toxic, tasteless, and does not pollute the environment. It is an environmentally friendly product and can be transported safely;
3. The storage period is 12 months from the date of production. Inspection should be carried out after the storage period, and the results can still be used if it meets the standards;
1. Do not apply under 4℃ or in the rain, and do not apply in a particularly humid and unventilated environment, otherwise it will affect film formation;
2. After construction, all parts of the entire project should be carefully inspected, especially the weak links, and problems should be found, the reasons should be identified and repaired in time.