Xi Niu Pi cast-in-place waterproofing membrane compound (water-based rubber polymer waterproof compound): 20KG / bucket
German rib (polymer-reinforced anti-crack base): 1m (width)X100m (length)/reel and 1m (width)X1000m (length) / reel
Product features and design structure
Xi Niu Pi cast-in-place waterproofing membrane is constituted by the compound (graded rubber: water-based polymer waterproofing compound) and the base (German rib: polymer-reinforced anti-crack base).
It is the first and internationally-advanced waterproofing membrane that is jointly developed by Tsinghua University, Xi Niu Pi Waterproofing and German Lowandbonar Company.
Make a breakthrough of sealed waterproof system bonded by the production mode of waterproof layer and make gene modification of two congenital gene defects of “not being bonded well in large area” and “failing to be bonded the edge” for traditional waterproofing membrane so as to produce a waterproof layer that is fully-bonded, sealed, and continuously seamless and prevent the hidden hazard of water leakage.
Achieve the effect of full-area, full-part and long-acting fully-sealed waterproofing for concrete buildings.
Product purposes and additional functions
- Waterproofing works for basements, roofs, indoor structures and undrinkable pools for industrial and civil buildings with waterproofing requirements.
- Underground waterproofing works for Metro stations, tunnels, air-raid shelters, urban utility tunnels.
- Waterproofing and dampproof works for kitchens and bathrooms, balconies,indoor floor heating,grain depot and industrial plants.
- Waterproofing and repair works for existing roofs, warehouses and plants.
- Three product advantages
- The waterproof layer is fully-bonded, sealed and seamless with continuous details on the large plane.
- It is rigid and flexible, sealed for a long time, is dual creep and crack resistant, and can be used for a long time.
- As the paste is dried and fused internally, the paste cohesion shall be increased; the waterproof layer shall be firmly bonded with the base. Then, the waterproof layer shall be stable for a long time after reaching the peak.
- II. Four news for waterproofing
- New materials
Xi Niu Pi has made breakthroughs of two key technologies with Tsinghua University and German Lowandbonar Company for more durable waterproofing.
①High solid water-based graded rubber compound technology.
②German rib: Anti-crack base technology of skin-core structure.
- New standards
Standards shall be set based on effectiveness and durability of waterproof layer. In compared with common material standards in the industry, comprehensive physical performance indexes have been set; some indexes that can directly show application effects and technologies of material works have been added.
- New processes
Xi Niu Pi has developed the first Xi Niu Pi cast-in-place membrane machine in the world with several patents for invention with a professional intelligent equipment technology company, which has overcome technical problems of synchronous production and construction, controllable layer thickness, and flexible selection of structural layer according to project demand design, completed cast-in-place whole-process mechanical operation, production and construction of waterproof layer with high quality.
- New achievements
The waterproof layer formed has the structure of membrane waterproof layer that is creep and crack resistant, and long-acting, is fully bonded with the base without running water, is continuous and seamless and has advantages of membrane waterproofing and coating waterproofing.
Common problems of customers and how to use them
Xi Niu Pi cast-in-place waterproofing membrane is provided with professional construction equipment, which can be selected according to project parts.
- Cast-in-place waterproofing membrane machine shall be used for plane.
- Mechanical spraying machine or manual scraper shall be applied to the vertical wall, pitched roof and narrow parts.
The shelf life shall be one year as of the date of production under the condition of normal transport and storage.